Ten point crampons ideal for the classic lines without steep slopes and for glacier crossings. C1 rating.
- flexible adjustment bar, which enable them to be used with non-rigid boots;
- made from tempered painted steel;
- wide and shaped frontal points for a better lift on hard snow;
- four orthogonal retaining points to grant stability whilst walking downhill;
- tough plastic heel cradle and toe strap that will fit any stiffened winter boot;
- heel piece with rear flaps to ensure precise positioning of the boot on the crampon, even in the smaller sizes;
- come complete with fitted anti balling plates;
- come with two rapid adjustment size bars;
- canvas storage bag included.