Climbing Technology Nuptse Evo Crampons
Sale Sold out
Regular price £110.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Climbing Technology Nuptse Evo Crampons. Available in Classic, Semiautomatic and Automatic versions.
Twelve point crampons studied for classic mountaineering in all its forms: Couloirs, ridge with mixed climbing and easy goulottes.
- made from tempered painted steel;
- shaped frontal points to enhance progression on slopes;
- innovative macro-setting system to quickly switch from EU 36÷43 size range to EU 42÷47;
- double lever system for size adjustment, easy to operate with one hand only;
- dovetailed exchangeable ANTIBOTTS, equipped with bellows to prevent snow build-up beneath the crampon;
- heel piece with rear flaps to ensure precise positioning of the boot on the crampon, even in the smaller sizes;
- classic version come with tough plastic heel cradle and toe strap that will fit any stiffened winter boot;
- available also in the versions: semiautomatic (offers a quick fit heel clip with tough plastic front straps for boots with a compatible sole unit) or automatic (offers a quick fit heel clip with a front toe bail for boots with a compatible sole unit);
- NUPTSE EVO CLASSIC FLEX version is available with a flexible adjustment bar, which enable them to be used with non-rigid boots;
- canvas storage bag included.